[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by hggdh2

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 7 22:31:34 BST 2010

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by hggdh2:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=302&rev2=303

  ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee"> We are closing this bug report because it lacks the information we need to investigate the problem, as described in the previous comments. Please reopen it if you can give us the missing information, and don't hesitate to submit bug reports in the future.  To reopen the bug report you can click on the current status, under the Status column, and change the Status back to "New".  Thanks again!||

  == Bugs without a package ==
- Sometimes bugs will be reported just using the "Ubuntu" package.  This is not the best place for the bug though and we should encourage bug reporters to report the bug against the correct package by pointing them at some documentation. Keep in mind PKGNAME is a placeholder.
+ Sometimes bugs will be reported just using the "Ubuntu" package.  This is not the best place for the bug though and we should encourage bug reporters to report the bug against the correct package by pointing them at some documentation. Keep in mind PKGNAME is a placeholdeer.
+
+ /!\ If you use this response, you must assign a package. If you do not know what package to assign, please leave the bug alone, and ask for help.

  ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee"> Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. This bug did not have a package associated with it, which is important for ensuring that it gets looked at by the proper developers.  You can learn more about finding the right package at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage . I have classified this bug as a bug in PKGNAME.<<BR>><<BR>>When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-bug' and the name of the package affected.  You can learn more about this functionality at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs.||