Rhythmbox Adoption Change

Nigel Babu nigelbabu at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 16 14:48:09 BST 2010

Hello Fellow Triagers:

A few months back, in my ample free time, I had adopted the Rhythmbox
package.  Of late, the amount of time, I have free has drastically
reduced and my attention has shifted to Ubuntu projects that need more
hands like the Ubuntu Reviewers Team [1].  I have been unable to focus
on Rhythmbox bugs and I've decided to gracefully withdraw.  Victor
Vargas [2] (kamusin on irc.freenode.net) has agreed to takeover this
adoption.  Please join me in wishing him all success.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReviewersTeam
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VictorVargas