Announcing the Next Ubuntu Bug Day! - 2010/04/15

Draycen DeCator ddecator at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:36:03 BST 2010

Hey there!

I asked Michael Vogt if there was any specific information that should be
requested, and he responded by saying:

"I'm happy to help, the most important thing is steps to reproduce and
the output of software-center --debug. It prints a massive amount of
stuff in debug mode that is usually helpful to figure out what is going
on. But it really depends on the nature of the problem."

I included the command on the wiki page, but I'm afraid I do not have any
more information than that. Hopefully Michael Vogt will be on IRC to answer
any specific questions triagers may have.

Hope this helps!
Dray