Announcing the Next Ubuntu Bug Day! - 2010/04/15

omer akram om26er at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:30:34 BST 2010

Hi!

I was wondering if there were any specific debugging procedures for software
center. For example if the bug report says 'software center shows empty
window' what should be the user asked to do (something like sudo apt-get
update?) or in some cases 'I click on install button and nothing happens'
and some other debugging data would be really helpful for the bug day. I
worked on software center bugs for a bit and saw such type of bug reports
and did not even knew what to ask from the reporter.

Regards