Bug 122499

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 30 16:09:52 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 09:12:37AM -0500, Steve McGrath wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:56 AM, Roy Jamison <xteejyx at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> > I have been trying to triage bug 122499 without much luck, as I
> > haven't used elinks before, but this bug is so old I thought it needed
> > looking at. Is there anyone who can perform the triage on this, or at
> > least confirm it in Karmic, as I am a bit stumped with it to be
> > honest.
> > Thank you, Teej
> >

> I'm not a bugsquad member but I watch this list. I use elinks a bit, so I
> checked out this bug and could indeed confirm it on Karmic.
>
> Hope this helps,

It does thanks for taking the time to verify this bug report!  Another
thing that might be useful since the report is getting rather long is
copying your fantastic test case (in comment 12) to the bug description.
This makes it easier for people to find going forward.

Thanks again for helping out.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com