Submit a Chainload Bug?

Douglas Ramerth doug_ramerth at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 17:17:27 BST 2009

I was unable to chainload Ubuntu 9.10 Beta installed on a logical disk with an ext4 format. Details are posted at  http://neosmart.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4758. After many attempts to chainload, I finally reformated to ext3, reinstalled and then chainload works. I downloaded 9.10 Beta on October 13.

Is this an EasyBCD or ext4 filesystem bug? Shall I post a 9.10 bug report? If yes, what is the proper category, kernel, storage device or something else?

Doug