Adopt-a-package

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 23 21:14:17 BST 2009

Micah,

I don't remember if one's lurking around.  I wouldn't be surprised if
there was.  This list may be something to link to on that site.  Would
give people a better idea on where the help is needed.

Thanks for mentioning it!
~Brian

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Micah Gersten
<ubuntu.bugsquad at micahscomputing.com> wrote:

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"