Proposed HugDay target: language packs

Sense Hofstede sense at qense.nl
Sat Nov 21 10:34:26 GMT 2009

Hello,

I would like to propose to held a BugDay for language packs.
Localisation is an important part of Ubuntu and many users wouldn't
even be able to use it without the translations. Therefore it is
important that the language packages and the translations are in good
shape.
Holding a BugDay about language packs would be a good way to do this.
Since there are usually not that many bugs reported against the
language packs, it makes sense to have one BugDay for all.

I've added the idea to the proposed planning on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/Planning (which probably needs to
be updated, Nautilus' BugDay has already passed).

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
/ˈsen.sɜː ˈhɒf.steɪdɜː/