Package to report against when reporting an install/upgrade failure

Bruno Girin brunogirin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:41:52 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 19:58 +0000, Caroline Ford wrote:
> It's often user error or the mirrors not being in sync. Ask for their
> sources.list.

Thanks. So what should be the next step when you have the sources.list
file and it looks good? Is there any way to check that the mirror
pointed to by the user's sources.list is working properly? In this
cases, the user uses the ua (Ukraine) mirror while I use the gb (United
Kingdom) one so not sure how I can verify that.