Missing video on Wiki page.

Steve McGrath smcgrath23 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:39:16 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Having just joined the bugsquad, I've been looking over some of the wiki
pages. At the bottom of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage is
a link to a video about assigning bugs to packages, but it seems to have
moved or no longer exist.

I can't find it anywhere on the internets, so I assume that the
reference should be removed. Something should probably take its place,
but I don't really feel comfortable trying to write up any documentation
yet. So, I thought I'd mention it here and see if anyone else wants to
come up with something.

Regards,

--
Steve McGrath