Ubuntu 9.10 Clean Installed !

sajidmib sajid.ayaz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:54:53 GMT 2009

Hi,

hope all are well here in our member list. I have installed ubuntu 9.10
Karmic Koala successfully and enjoying a lot its been 2-3 days but i am
facing an issue that someone of you might also have faced or maybe
upcoming if you use continuously. The issue is with mouse pad and the
optical mouse.. on some of the scrolls the mouse wont work u keep on
clicking feels like a J PEG on your desktop every thing is stuck for a
while. I don't know whether an update is available to overcome this bug
we should have it out by now. the scrolls some times doesn't work with
mouse or mouse pad only you can see moving mouse neither it clicks
sometime.

Sajidmib
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
sajidmib (https://launchpad.net/~sajid-ayaz)