Proposed changes to Bugs/HowToTriage

David Tombs cyan.spam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:56:28 GMT 2009

Hi Sense,

I just noticed this email rotting in my inbox and realized no one ever
replied to you!

I took a look at your changes and think they're fantastic. The page is
much easier to comprehend when it's more organized. I'm not in charge
here, but since no one said "no", I'd suggest going ahead and making the
changes.

Thanks for your help!

David