Announcing the Next Ubuntu Bug Day! - Thursday 05 November 2009

Foppe Hemminga foppe at hemminga.net
Wed Nov 4 04:08:35 GMT 2009

Cool,

I'm on the mailinglist of Gwibber for a few weeks now. However I'm not
all that experienced (yet).
If you triage bugs for Gwibber, do look at the version number. Some of
the bug reports are for early 2.x versions and need to be confirmed or
reconfirmed for the version that shipped with Karmic. Or marked
invalid/fixed of course.

Have fun

Op dinsdag 03-11-2009 om 13:33 uur [tijdzone -0300], schreef Pedro
Villavicencio Garrido: