Inconsistent Wiki Pages

David Tombs cyan.spam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:06:01 GMT 2009

Jonathan,

I've wanted to do a couple cleanups like this in the past, and the
response I got was to go ahead and create wikitext for the updated page
then post it on this mailing list. That way, you can get some feedback
whether people like it or not.

Thanks for wanting to help out! I'm sorry there's been little response.

David