Announcing the Next Ubuntu Hug Day! - 2009-05-21

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Wed May 20 15:11:31 BST 2009

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* Firefox-3.0!
 * #200 New bugs need a hug
 * #200 Incomplete bugs need a status check
 * #152 Confirmed bugs need a review

We want to made a big dent in the firefox 3.0 bugs. Let's help make
firefox as good as it can be! We all know the bugs get resolved faster
if they get triaged, so let's all get together.

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!
 * 2009-05-21
 * http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090521

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a
headstart~ ;) Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs

Have a nice day,
   charlie-tca