Hug days for the next two weeks

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 22:31:01 BST 2009

On Wed, 13 May 2009 16:33:29 -0400
Pedro Villavicencio Garrido <pedro at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Nice!, Yeah firefox is one of those packages that always need love and
> I'm sure asac would be happy to receive some help, just looking to the
> stats:
>
> - 567 New
> - 148 Confirmed
> - 423 Incomplete
>
> We also need another target, I was looking to the upstream report[1]
> to find some other and thunderbird also have a good quantity of bugs:
>
> - 256 New
> - 42 Confirmed
> - 95 Incomplete
>
> What do you think about it? Any other proposal?

I think these are good options.

BTW, thekorn just pointed one interesting target: expired bugs... [1]

I think this would also be a worthy target, but we would, probably,
have to dedicate *some* hugdays to it -- and explain, carefully, how to
deal with them.

But it is a proposal. I would not want to get it done during UDS.

..hggdh..

[1] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+expirable-bugs