A couple of changes to note

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Wed Mar 4 18:56:52 GMT 2009

Hi,

Can you explain how this policy fits/integrates with the
https://help.launchpad.net/BugExpiry automated process which "expires"
bug reports after 60 days when some conditions are met?

Launchpad will mark bugs as candidates for expiry if it appears that
they have been abandoned. To determine if a bug has been abandoned,
Launchpad uses the following conditions:

      * it has the "Incomplete" status
      * the last update was more than 60 days ago
      * it is not marked as a duplicate of another bug (duplicate bugs
        have no status of their own and so aren't expirable).
      * it has not been assigned to anyone
      * it is not targeted to a milestone.

Only projects and distributions that use Launchpad as their bug tracker
and that have not disabled bug expiry are part of the bug expiration
process.

For example,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/85796 was marked
for expiry yesterday, however there is no observable change to the bug
report I can detect. How does one list "expired" bug reports?

Thanks