integrating apt-listbugs with bugs.launchpad.net

Tim Webster tdwebste at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 04:39:30 BST 2009

thx, NOOP

I am looking for is the https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu
field name of package version and debian upstream package version
corresponding to bug.

Without the package version bug status queries are virtually useless.

For example doing a bug status query buy hand through
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs

I can only select the package version
and reported bug reports do not show package version.

Without this essential package version information, bug status queries
are virtually useless.

----------------------------

I already have this information.
All bugs about ubuntu are stored in launchpad[0]. You can access
launchpad bugs via API using launchpadlib [1]

[0] http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu
[1] https://help.launchpad.net/API/launchpadlib

And I know how to talk

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.searchtext=initramfs-tools&orderby=-importance
&search=Search
&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE
&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE
&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED
&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=FIXCOMMITTED
&field.omit_dupes=on