Kernel Bug Day - Tues. 9th of June, 2009

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Thu Jun 4 23:37:57 BST 2009

Hi All,

The Canonical Kernel Team is resuming their monthly kernel bug days [1].
Each kernel team member is responsible for a specific subset of bugs
however community involvement is also greatly appreciated.  We'd
actually like to give a big thank you to Andres Mujica who did an
amazing job the previous kernel bug day closing out many of the bugs
within the community section.  Please keep up the good work!

The next scheduled kernel bug day will be held Tues. 09 June, 2009 [2].
The focus of this bug day will be on bugs with a resolved upstream bug
watch as well as old incomplete bugs.  Please join us Tuesday in the
#ubuntu-kernel IRC channel on FreeNode as we tackle this list of bugs.

Thanks in advance,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay/20090609