Kernel Bug Day - Tues 21 July, 2009

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Fri Jul 17 00:48:20 BST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send a reminder that the next kernel bug day will be held
Tues. the 21st of July, 2009 [1].  The focus of the bug day will be the
backlog of open bugs from the weekly kernel bug list [2].  Many of you
already have bugs assigned from the weekly bug list.  This is an
opportunity for you to get caught up on those bugs.  All other currently
unassigned bugs have been randomly divided amongst the kernel team.
Each kernel team member is responsible for a specific subset of bugs
however community involvement is also greatly appreciated.

There is a dedicated list of bugs under the Community section for anyone
interested in helping out.  A big thank you to Andres Mujica and Jeremy
Foshee for helping out last week!  Please join us Tuesday in the
#ubuntu-kernel IRC channel on FreeNode as we tackle this list of bugs
together.

Thanks in advance,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay/20090721