Button Tags Greasemonkey Script

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 2 23:12:02 BST 2009

I've recently updated the "Button Tags" Launchpad greasemonkey script[1]
to read tag information from an xml file[2] similar to the standard
interested to hear how it works for other people before I integrate this
new version into the Firefox extension[3] of the greasemonkey scripts.

The tags should be automatically reloaded from the xml file every 1.5
days.  Additionally, there is a [+reload+] tag that forces a reload of
the tags right away.  I've also moved the "Add tag:" section and
displayed tags so that they are below the bug description and closer to
the existing tags.

If you think any tags should be added to the xml file, please file a bug
about the Launchpad Greasemonkey Scripts project[4].

Thanks!

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gm-dev-launchpad/launchpad-gm-scripts/master/files
[2] http://people.ubuntu.com/~brian/greasemonkey/bugsquad-tags.xml