New version of hugday tools!

markus korn thekorn at gmx.de
Mon Feb 2 23:47:51 GMT 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
<pochu at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi Markus! Wouldn't it make sense to include this in the new ubuntu-qa-tools
> package?

Hi Emilio,
I've no strict opinion on this, this can of course be part of
ubuntu-qa-tools, what does everyone else think?
If we decide to include it into u-qa-tools we should think about
renaming the config file, currently it's ~/.hugday_config, maybe
something like ~/.ubuntu-qa-tools/hugday.conf or
~/.config/ubuntu-qa-tools/hugday.conf (just in case other scripts in
this package also have config files)

Markus