Translation help

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 1 20:22:26 GMT 2009

Occasionally, we receive bugs reported about Ubuntu in a foreign
language and while I don't want to encourage this widely I also feel
like we should attempt to help the reporter.  Additionally, there are
frequently log files, like in apport-package bug reports, that are in a
foreign language.

While we could ask the reporter to translate both of these themselves I
wonder if there is some way Ubuntu translators can help us out?  If so
how can we get assistance with these bug reports?

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com