Monthly BugSquad Meeting - 18th August, 2009 16.00 UTC - MINUTES

Andres Mujica andres.mujica at
Wed Aug 19 19:45:10 BST 2009

Hi, the minute for our last meeting are available at:

Keep an eye on:

- Making Bugsquad a moderated team
- Upcoming Mentorship program
- TODO List  (pending update)
- Next meeting off course!  (Sept 8th, 16:00 UTC #ubuntu-bugs)

We're lacking topics for next meeting, so add some!