calling for hugday targets

Greg Grossmeier greg.grossmeier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:33:15 BST 2008

Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
> Could we do a usability hug day?  Work on confirming and marking
> importance (well, for Bug Control folks...) of different usability bugs?
> They're often bitesize bugs, but they have an impact, so tagging them as
> bitesize when they are could also help since it tells people just
> starting to help out where to look.

I'm all for a usability hug day.  It looks like there are currently 45
bugs tagged with the "usability" tag[0].  Many of them look triaged (I'm
not sure about the addition of a bitesize tag though, didn't look
through them).

I have no clue how to find more usability-related bugs without skimming
every bug report.  Thoughts on that?

Greg

[0] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=usability