intrepid - gnome is 2.24 and gnome-system-tools is 2.22.1 ?

Didier Roche didrocks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:10:22 BST 2008

Hi,

I have done the upgrade to 2.22.1. There is still no new gnome version
(http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-system-tools/).

I will give a look to see what was the correction for the bug in
Feisty and try to isolate it. Can someone see it with upstream and
take some tests on Intrepid (I do not have a Intrepid VM before this
evening), please?

Didier