Kernel Hug Day - Tues Oct 7th

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Sat Oct 4 02:05:22 BST 2008

Hi Everyone,

We just want to announce that the next Ubuntu Hug Day target will
be . . . The Kernel!  With the Intrepid Ibex 8.10 Beta just being
released it's important that we be aware of any new bugs introduced as
well as any existing ones that get resolved.  So please add the date to
your calender.

 * Tuesday October 7th
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20081007

We will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) ready to answer your questions and
help you out.  We can't stress enough that everyone can help.  Whether
you choose to blog about it, triage a few bugs, or help answer
questions, every little bit helps and is much appreciated.  If you're
new to all this, head to:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Thanks again and here's to having a great hug day!

Sincerely,
Leann Ogasawara and the BugSqad