bugs converted to questions

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 12 14:43:06 GMT 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 08:37:54AM -0500, Wolfger wrote:
> I was going through old incomplete bugs again this morning, and I ran
> across Bug #222569. The bug is permanently in an "incomplete" status,
> which I cannot change, because it has been converted to a question.
>
> How can we stop this from appearing as an open (incomplete) bug?
> Should this behavior be filed as a bug against Launchpad?

Bugs that are currently converted to a question also have their status
set to Invalid and subsequently will not appear in bug lists.  I'm
looking into whether or not this behavior has changed or if there is
something odd with just that bug.  Have you found more bugs like this?
If so I'd like to know about them.

Thanks for bringing this up!

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com