Additional Bug Reports

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu May 29 18:21:28 BST 2008

I've setup some additional bug reports[1] that I've found useful and
interesting and thought you might too.

There is a report for bugs with ten or more duplicates.  Due to the fact
that they have duplicates at all they should probably be confirmed.
Additionally, if the 'master' bug report is private less people will be
able to see it so it should be not marked as private if possible.  Also
if the 'master' bug report is old I think it'd be worthwhile to update
the description of it with the latest version of the package that
has the bug.

There are also reports for the oldest bug in a certain state, where
age is measured by the date reported.  Naturally, it would helpful to
move any bug in those reports along in the triaging process.  The Fix
Committed bug reports are probably the most tricky though so feel free
to ask for help on this list or in #ubuntu-bugs.

All of these reports are updated daily.  Let's try and make the oldest
bugs not so old!

[1] http://people.ubuntu.com/~brian/reports/database/

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com