Incomplete with no response >30 days

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:43:30 BST 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Sarah Hobbs <hobbsee at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The documentation is now updated.  See
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage#head-89f23324471028da4ff2dc496f0bdd299d72c093
>
> Is that unclear?  Any questions, thoughts or comments?

It's clear, but I'm also not satisfied with this as a solution. By
applying this patch to our documentation, there will come a day when
the search I use to find bugs which are stale will be populated for
the first several pages by workflow "bugs".

The previously suggested change to their procedure (use "in progress"
status and/or assign the bug to somebody) enables us to easily avoid
having these turn up in our searches.
Or if somebody simply tells me I can change these to "in progress"
when I see them as old and incomplete, they won't need to change their
procedure at all. I'm willing to do the work. I just want a solution
that doesn't impede my ability to do useful things.

And as an aside, I used Bdmurray's greasemonkey script last night. I
like it. :-)

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/