Incomplete with no response >30 days

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at canonical.com
Wed May 7 13:58:41 BST 2008

Daniel Holbach wrote:

>> 3) Trisetagers have to know about the script's existence.
>>

> In my reply to Brian's announce I added my thoughts about it too. It'd
> be nice to have a ubuntu-qa-tools package, that'd depends on bughelper
> and shipped all kinds of useful stuff (like greasemonkey scripts).

That would be great! Having triage tools packaged all neatly together
would make the work more productive and with everyone standardising on
the same tools makes it easier to learn from each other.

However I don't want these tools to be a pre-requisite for starting out
with triage. In theory you could hit an archive admin ticket in your
first ever round of triage and we don't want to make the likelihood and
risk of making a mistake artificially high by introducing land mines
that you need special tools to avoid :)

> We still should aim for bigger coherence though. Would it make sense to
> discuss this at UDS? Who'd be interested in leading such a session?

Agreed. I can do that. I'll schedule it as a QA track session now.

Henrik