Hug Day - 25 March 2008

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Mon Mar 24 21:00:41 GMT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late reminder.  I just wanted to let you know we are going
to have a Ubiquity Bug Day Tuesday March 25th.

One of the first applications new Ubuntu users interact with is ubiquity
- the Live CD installer.  Since Hardy Beta was recently released, we
felt it would be a good idea to focus on ubiquity bugs.  The event will
be held in #ubuntu-bugs on Freenode.  Our goal is to deal with all of
the bugs listed at:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080325

While you are welcome to apply to join the Ubuntu Bug Control team
anytime, Hug Day is a great day to join!

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl

If you're interested in helping to make the next release of Ubuntu even
better - please stop by.  Feel free to ask bdmurray, ogasawara, pedro,
and heno of the QA Team as well as evand of the Installer team for ways
to help out.  We hope to see you there and your name on the list of bug
triagers!

Sincerely,
Leann Ogasawara