Bug mail catch-up

Tom Berger tom.berger at canonical.com
Wed Mar 5 19:03:50 GMT 2008

Hi,

Tomorrow (6th March), we're going to send to ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
bug notifications for Ubuntu dating from the 23rd and 24th of February.

You may notice a much higher volume of bug notifications
when we send these delayed emails.

When we released the most recent version of Launchpad, we
changed the way that bug contacts receive bug mail. Now,
anyone can subscribe to receive bug notifications about a
particular project, milestone, package or distribution.

Unfortunately, we made a mistake during the upgrade and
Ubuntu's bug contact was not immediately made into a
subscriber to Ubuntu's bugs. We're sorry that you didn't
receive these bug notifications on time and we hope that
they're still going to be useful to you.

You can find out more about bug subscriptions in our guide: