needs-packaging Example

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:14:54 BST 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 7:47 AM, Caroline Ford
<caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com> wrote:

>> If nobody seriously disagrees with this triaging instructions, could the
>> bugsquad please integrate this instructions properly at the relevant
>> places of the existing documentation?
>
> We confirm that it actually needs packaging - that it's not in the
> archive. I also look for duplicate requests, and check Debian.

That about sums up what I've read here. Also, valid statuses are: New,
In Progress, Fix released, or Invalid. Other statuses have no use on
needs-packaging bugs.

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

My 5 today: #69019 (nfs-utils, gnat-gps, update-manager), #194279
(linux-source-2.6.22), #191055 (firefox), #73390 (kipina), #137584
(sane-backends)
Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day