A bug checklist

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 3 21:24:53 BST 2008

I thought it might be helpful if we were to have a bug checklist of
things to do with bug reports in any given state.  Subsequently, Leann,
Pedro and I drew one[0] up.  My thought is that this is something new
triagers could have at their side when triaging bug reports.  So while
there are a phenomenal number of things that could be done to a bug
report our hope was to capture the most common ones.

Please try using it as you are working on bug reports and provide
feedback here or on the wiki page itself!

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Checklist

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com