Problematic debian control field names?

Sav vas vicedar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:29:06 BST 2008

Hi, I've made up an sqlite database of all the packages in the ubuntu
repository.
The importing ended up being useful for detecting field typos,
something like a debian control field name "janitor" :)

I found some typos and problematic debian control fields during that import:
I've reported all that I could find, but I wasn't sure about the following:

Python-Versions (should it be Python-Version?)
Python-Runtime (should it be Python-Version?)

X-Original-Maintainer (should it be XSBC-Original-Maintainer?)
Original-Maintainer (should it be XSBC-Original-Maintainer?)

Thanks in advance for your replies!

P.S. if anyone wants the bash/perl script to create the database:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~medigeek/+junk/packages2sqlite/files
You can see the problems if you comment the lines:
76 		                        $tempfield =~ s/(python-version)s/$1/;
77 		                        $tempfield =~
s/(?:origininal|ori?gi?n?i?an?l)-?maintainer:?/original-maintainer/;

P.P.S. The field names aka columns in the sqlite database are all
lowercase. (Original-Maintainer is original-maintainer)