F Spot crash on importing

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 8 14:34:47 BST 2008

Hello,

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 23:52 -0400, Alfred Pichat wrote:
> New Ubuntu 8.04 user.
> My first attempt to transfer photos from camera (Olympus D-380) to "F Stop".
> When selecting "Import", program selections were: 1. "A 125MB removable
> volume"  or  2. "Olympus C-2040Z".
> Selecting "Olympus" froze the keyboard and the O.S. Attempts to use
> typical windows "Ctrl/Alt/Del" did not work.
> Escape and other key combinations didn't work either. My only way to
> restore Ubuntu was a nasty power off.
> The crash was repeated when following instructions in "Help".

May you fill a bug about it? for doing it please follow this
instructions https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs ; please
also select f-spot as the package for now, i don't think it's a f-spot
bug but will see it after you provide the logs we are going to ask you
to send to the report.

Regards,

pedro.