Thanks!

Mike Rooney mrooney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:15:15 BST 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Gabriel Ruiz <debianmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!:
>
>      Thanks for Mike Rooney, Jon Reagan and Ryan Peck, cause whith
> their help we will convert audio files like interviews to a written
> version and then it could be translated to Spanish.
>      Hey Guys, ill be waiting for your work and then we will show it to
> the World ;-).
>      Mike Rooney, your idea is great and we can create a Launchpad
> platform to do it but its like a dream for now, but keep dreaming, I
> want to make it true. Its gonna be fun!.

Okay, but now you have confused me :)

You mentioned two other people; have they also volunteered to
transcribe this specific file? We probably don't need three people to
do it.

Besides that, if someone can confirm that something like this doesn't
exist, I will be happy to make an ubuntu-transcribers project and
team, at which people can file bugs like "Please transcribe ....", and
team members can assign themselves the bugs as appropriate and then
transcribe (setting In Progress) and then attach the result, closing
the bug. What nice workflow!

- Mike