Hi all!

Mike Rooney mrooney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 22:52:26 BST 2008

Hi Gabriel,

I will be happy to do this, if someone else hasn't already volunteered
or this is already available. Is there a team to do this already? You
would think a team of transcribers would be really useful for audio
purposes such as this, where the result can then be passed to
translators.

Let me know,
Mike Rooney
mrooney at gmail.com