New Ubuntu QA Team Name

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 22 19:10:49 BST 2007

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 01:00:22PM -0400, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido wrote:
> Hello folks!,
>
> As you may know from my last email[1], we asked for your opinions on the
> new name for the ubuntu-qa team, I'm very happy to announce that today
> during the second Ubuntu QA Meeting we have chosen the new name, the
> name will be "ubuntu-bugcontrol". The date picked for this change is the
> October 24th. Thanks a lot for your comments, we appreciate your help on
> this and we hope to see the ubuntu-bugcontrol team grow up a lot!

I've renamed the team just now as Pedro and I will be giving a class on
bug triage at Open Week and wanted to avoid any confusion when referring
to the team name.  I'll try and clean up any wiki references to
ubuntu-qa today.  However, feel free to help out!

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com