Coming Changes in Launchpad 1.1.10
matthew.revell at canonical.com
Mon Oct 8 17:01:43 BST 2007
Welcome to the Coming Changes report for Launchpad 1.1.10 (due for release
Here you can find information on changes that we're planning for the next
Launchpad release. These are changes that may affect the way you use
Launchpad, rather than a full list of new features that will appear in
Giving us your feedback
We welcome your feedback and invite you to join us on the launchpad-users
You can also come and speak directly with the Launchpad team in the
Launchpad Users Meeting on Wednesday 10th October at 16.00 UTC in
We'll publish an updated version of this report on the 17th October.
* A new "Request information" option will be added to the "Proposed member"
page, alongside "Approve" and "Decline". This will help team
administrators to contact prospective members who hide their email
addresses. (Bug 66105)
* When someone registers a new project in Launchpad, they will need to
specify that project's licence. (Bug 117276)
* Team membership change notifications will have shorter subject lines.
* It will be possible to change the status of multiple bugs at once from a
bug listing. (Blueprint mass-bug-editing-phase-1 and bug 41702)
* Displaying remote bug comments.
* Email addresses in bug descriptions will be obfuscated. (Bug 140575)
* The code browse (Loggerhead) pages will have an improved design.
* The "user@" portion of ssh code-hosting URLs will be removed and the user
identified by their public key. (Bug 137910)
* Editing bug-branch links will be restricted to the branch owner and the
project's bug contact. (Bug 138805)
* Ubuntu releases that are no longer support (Warty, Hoary and Breezy) will
be removed from Launchpad's archive. (Bug 66631)
You can find full details of what we have planned for Launchpad 1.1.10 at:
mrevell in #launchpad on Freenode
More information about the Ubuntu-bugsquad