HUG DAY!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 29 22:03:57 BST 2007

Hello Ubuntu Lovers!

Feisty Fawn Beta is now released and everyone has done a great job. Lots
of people work within the Ubuntu BugSquad [1], some of Ubuntu's teams
have set up weekly bug goals [2] and everybody is trying to get as many
bugs fixed as possible for Feisty. If you ever wanted to get involved,
this is the perfect time to get started. We're having a HUG DAY!

[1] http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/BugState

We will try to triage as many bugs as possible, but specifically look
into the targets outlined at
     http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

Where to join the Hug Day? #ubuntu-bugs on freenode IRC. And you can go
there every other day too!

When to join the Hug Day? Next hug day is on March Friday 30th, 2007 In
all timezones. But again, you can go there every day and help with
triaging the bug tracking systems.

We can't stress it enough: everyone can help. So join us for the Hug
Day!

Make a difference: join the Bug Day on Friday, March 30th. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (Freenode) all day and night, and will be ready to answer
your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
     http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Have a nice day,