[Fwd: Launchpad crash bug retracing for the masses!]

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Tue Mar 20 22:10:32 GMT 2007

Hi,

Apport has got a fancy new feature - if you tag a bug correctly it will
automatically be retraced by the machines in the ubuntu data centre. See
below for examples.

Also is anyone finding these mails about the rest of the community
useful? It strikes me that most of this info will hopefully be repeated
in the UWN anyway..Not that I mind doing it.

Thanks,
Dean