[Fwd: Ubuntu Kernel Team bug triage policies]

Ben Collins ben.collins at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 19 01:33:16 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 21:06 -0400, Carthik Sharma wrote:

> There are some inconsistencies in policy when compared to
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingKernelProblems
> I added a link to both from the DebuggingProcedures page
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures ) so now everyone
> interested in triaging Kernel Bugs should be able to find this info.

I had forgotten about DebuggingKernelProblems. I think that page is
superceded by this new one.

How can I find all pages that link to DebuggingKernelProblems and change
them to point to KernelTeamBugPolicies? I could then delete
DebuggingKernelProblems (or make that page redirect to
KernelTeamBugPolicies).

--
Ubuntu:    http://www.ubuntu.com/
Linux1394: http://www.linux1394.org/