Launchpad bug workflow change

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:59:06 BST 2007

I personally think the new status are very appropriate. We always like to
cling to what we know but I honestly believe that these changes will be
beneficial to bug workflow.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

P.S. Would it be possible to remove some of the crud in your signature? I
think some would find it inappropriate and, frankly, I find it annoying.
Thanks :)

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust