Useful Bughelper Feature

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 18 18:25:21 BST 2007

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 04:06:54PM -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
> When I mark bugs as needing more information I also assign them to
> myself. In launchpad[1] I could sort by "recently changed" and look
> at each bug to see what is going on with it but that still seems
> inefficient. Instead I'll use bugnumbers:
>
> bugnumbers --status "Needs Info" --format=html -l
> "https://bugs.launchpad.net/~brian-murray/+assignedbugs"
> --lc="u:brian-murray d:2007-05-15"

This is very helpful!  When participating in the most recent Hug Day, I
addressed many "Unconfirmed" bugs by setting them "Needs Info" and
assigned to me.  This will let me follow up on them much more quickly.
(So far, though, it seems nearly every bug I touched has gotten an answer,
so that's good too.)

Yay for Hug Days!  :)

--
Kees Cook