Bug filing video?

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 30 12:14:20 GMT 2007

Hi,

I came across an interesting thought in the ISO testing forum --
step-by-step instructions on filing a good bug, perhaps even a video.
(CCing Alan Pope, our video Guru)

Quote: ... However I am still kinda afraid submitting a new bug. It's
not that I will say something stupid or submit a duplicate bug (almost
inevitable, since searching if a bug exists already or is a duplicate
seems to be more an art than a science if you are new to linux), but
mainly that I am not sure that the bug is worth posting and that it can
be confirmed by others. Perhaps a "worked example" of a real bug being
reported could help. E.g. a real story written by an experienced tester
who finds a bug and reports it in the proper way, following the howto
step by step, would be invaluable (a video of the process would be awesome).

From: http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=348948

Henrik