Request for comments/suggestions/edits - canned bug responses

Rouben rouben at rouben.net
Sun Jan 28 08:00:17 GMT 2007

Greetings!

I just added a canned response to the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses page (very handy reference, by
the way) with regards to kernel bugs. Basically a summary of
information requested on the kernel debugging wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingKernelProblems and a request to set
the bug to "Needs Info" rather than "Rejected".

It seemed to me like this was a special enough case under the "not
described well" category to warrant a separate entry. Since kernel
bugs are obviously very important, I wanted to solicit your
comments/suggestions; and please feel free to edit/revert my addition
as you see fit.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses

Thanks everyone!

Rouben