Massive Tag Removal in Launchpad

Siegfried-Angel siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:09:24 GMT 2007

We've (Hobbsee, Fujitsu, Kmos and me) have been speaking about this
with Kiko and his proposal was to only show official bugs in the list
(members of ubuntu-bugcontrol or somewhat like that would be allowed
to mark tags as official), and add a page where all other tags were
displayed (in a tag cloud perhaps, but there are a lot for that). It
was also decided that the proposed clean-up is still necessary and
that the Launchpad team should have a look at it.

Linux User #438657. Ubuntu User #11680.