New Launchpad look and feel

Mathieu Avoine avoinemt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:05:33 BST 2007

Is it just the size of the fonts and such or do you have trouble finding the
stuff you used to find easily?

Personally, I experienced more of the latter, but also I find that font
sizes were chosen badly. For example, if you search for a certain project
(ex. f-spot), the label "Not found what you were looking for?" is many times
bigger than the search results. At first it pretty much looks like the
system doesn't find what I asked for. In terms of usability I've seen
better.

On the other side, the overall site looks great, with bright colors and most
pages are less cluttered than in the previous version. That being said I
have 2 questions:

1) Is there a place to post comments?
2) Is there a manual (or a release note of some sort) to let current users
know where everything is?

Math